3M Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000 Series, Respiratory Protection
The 3M Full Face Respirator 6800 Series is lightweight and well-balanced. This full face respirator combines soft materials with adjustable straps to provide a secure and airtight fit. Simply clean the 3M full face respirator between uses - there are no extra parts required to attach filters, cartridges or a dual airline. The large, scratch-resistant polycarbonate lens ensures excellent visibility and impact protection. This 3M Full Face Respirator is NIOSH approved for negative pressure air purifying and positive pressure dual airline applications. Replacement parts are available.
The 3M 6000 Series Full Face Respirator is for use with 3M 2000 SeriesFilters, 3M Filter 7093 P100, 3M 6000 Series Cartridges against a variety of gases, vapors and particulate hazards according to NIOSH approvals. The 3M 6000 Series full face respirator is available in 6800 (medium) and 6900 (large).
- Style: 3M Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator, Respiratory Protection
- Full Facepiece Respirator
- Large scratch-resistant polycarbonate lens
- Lightweight, balanced design
- Unique center adapter to direct exhaled breath and moisture downward, helps reduce debris from depositing in the valve
- Quick and easy no-hassle cleaning
- Airtight silicone faceseal
- Silicone faceseal for greater comfort and durability
- Available in air-purifying and supplied-air variants
- 3M Cool Flow Valve for cooler, drier comfort
- For use with 3M Cartridges 6000 Series; 3M Filters 2000, 2200, 7000 or 5000 Series; or 3M Dual Airline Systems against a variety of gases, vapors and particulate hazards according to NIOSH approvals
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.